Scoil Mhuire are applying for our 1st Active flag this year. Throughout the year we will be doing activities to promote physical activity. Starting next week, we will be doing Active breaks throughout the day. Children will be doing exercise in the class and outside each day. Our Senior infants have started dance.
- Our 2nd class are doing Gymnastics.
- 3rd are doing gaa with Clonard and 5th are with the Vols.
- 6th will be doing exercise with Sinead Ronan.
- Stay tuned to the website and twitter for updates and pictures.
- Over the past month we have been busy taking part in the active break challenge. We used our walking track when weather allowed. On rainy days we used youtube fitness videos to get us moving.